Allyson

Sunday, March 19, 2006

And so another weekend comes to an end. I just spent a half hour calculating the pile of student loans I have incurred in the past 6 years. It's not pretty, to say the least. My parents are suggesting that I stay at home for one more year and put all of my available funds toward it. It's an idea, but I don't know how much I really think of it. I was looking forward to moving out ASAP, but from the looks of things, I will be waiting till at least after the summer :( *boohoo*

So Friday went ok. I made it through a clinic day!! Yay me. I was so concerned, but in the end I totally liked it better because the day went so much faster! I was so scared to be all alone, but I made it through fine... now that I'm all used to being there, I get to do something totally different tomorrow at CEED. Bring it on! Lol.

The rest of the weekend. Hmm, let's see. I went up west Friday night, then to Charlottetown for lunch (Me, Matt, Amanda, Misty, Mark, and Shannon went to Pizza D.). Then, back to S'side for a bit, and finally back up west for the night.

Then today, I finally got to sleep in, YES!! and came back to sside this afternoon. Tonight looks like reading over some of the binder of info for the BIB camp tomorrow, and then, more than likely, an early night :) sad and pathetic, eh, lol :P

Hehe. Funny joke I stole from Mindy's blog :P

The manager was having difficulty with profits and fixed costs, so there was only one solution - more layoffs. But there were only two possibilities - Jack and Mary. This was going to be a hard decision - they were both excellent workers, and equally qualified - but one had to go. He was obviously going to have to interview them both and then decide.

So he called Mary in first. "I'm ," he began, "I've got some bad news. I'm going to have to lay you or Jack off."

She looked at him for a moment in silence then replied: "Well, can you jack off, I've got a terrible headache"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home