Allyson

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Temporary Amnesia

I know there was a song I wanted to download, but now that I am in front of the computer, do you think I could remember what the heck it was? The answer is a resounding NO. Sigh.

So, I got another day in at the hospital. Yay me :) Next week I will be at CEED and then the week after, back at the QEH. Then April 3 and 6 at the QEH. And Amanda e-mailed me today with the possibility of staying with CEED on a part-time basis for a bit. It feels good to have choices *grin* AND now that I am officially an employee, I have access to all of the internal competitions -- woo-hoo! So I applied yesterday to a 10% job. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I would still have casual work, I'd just be GUARANTEED -- x amount -- of hours. I don't know, but it would be something to add to le resume.

Just for fun:

Say this three times FAST --
-- She slits sheets. She's a sheet slitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home