Allyson

Monday, March 06, 2006

Surprise twist

k so now i no longer have to worry about complications for the rest of the week, as the decision has been made for me!!! I got a call tonight to go work at the QEH!!!! I'm so excited!! It's just my first casual shift, so from what i can tell it starts on wed since i will need to be trained, and then i guess i run the clinic on my own on the 16th, and 17th of march!! i am so glad to finally have a bit of *real* experience in the field. And then the week after, I will be working at CEED... everything seems to be falling in to place at the moment :D

soooo tonight me and amanda went up west... she has to go to the call center in bloomfield on wed for a career expo thingy, and didn't know where to go so we ventured down... we picked up matt, since he knew where it was, and i didn't really... anyway, it was an ok night, we had fun :P

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!!!!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Misty said…

    AWESOME! Now we really must go out to celebrate :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home