Allyson

Thursday, February 23, 2006

*Whew* Interview over

Long time no post!!! Thanx for the luck Chantel!! I had my interview yesterday, and I think it went ok. I will know in 3 weekds or so whether or not I got on the casual list. Oh, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope!!! As soon as I get my official results, I'm going to apply at the hospital up west. And they *should* be in today or tomorrow. I went to apply the other day, so I put in my tongue retainer, and GUESS WHAT. I swallowed it on the way there!!! So I had to put my regular one back in, and then I couldn't go talk to anyone about a JOB with THAT in. ARG. I guess that would have been on Monday. Tuesday, Matt and Shaun and Sheena came to Summerside, and we went shopping and out to Mickey D's for supper. Then Matt ended up staying the night, so he could come to Charlottetown in the morning with me, but we went out to Sheena's father's house for a couple hours in the evening. Mainly because the guys wanted to play darts, but that was ok, we had a good time. Um, then up at 6 on WEdnesday to get ready to go to Chtown. We got to Chtown around 8ish and then had to kill time before 9. Then interview intervew interview.

Then a celebratory breakfast at Cora's. I've never been there, but it was awesome!! It was so yummy and there was so much food, I couldn't even eat it all. MMMMMM!

So lucky matt came with me, since i was using dad's car while he was at work, and had to wait for a drive home at 2:30. It would have sucked to have had to kill all that time alone, but we had a very *interesting* day. Yayyy. Then we got back to s'side around 4:30, had some supper and I drove him home... and then sleep! Lol, and now it is thursday morning. I've got a to-do list as long as my arm so I guess I'd better go get started on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home