Allyson

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Early Day

So, surprise, I got the afternoon off today. It worked out ok tho, as Dad picked me up at lunch so that I could have the car... went to the mall with Leslie, then lunch at UPEI... gotta love the brownbag lunch when there's yummy food to be had. But I stuck to my guns and ate the goshdarn thing. Now I am craving something greasy. Very greasy. Yum. Lol. Anywho. Now I'm at Leslie's apt, waiting till I can go pick up Dad at Holland College. So tomorrow I am all alone in the office, and Friday too. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have super willpower...I've been craving school food for a while now and I don't think I would be able to resist if it was right there in front of me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home