Allyson

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quick update.

Matt surprised me this morning and said he was coming to Summerside for a couple of hours so that was a nice way to brighten the morning :D

Then tonight, me and Amanda went in town... did the old psychoanalysis thing, was totally fun.
* Sidenote: I am so addicted to Raspberry smoothies from Tim's!

Tomorrow is Mr. Rioux's funeral.

Sooooooooo want to see Hoodwinked. Someone has to come see it with me. I'll buy you a smoothie if you do :P

Next friday I write the PSC test. Ick. Transcribing, typing speed, medical terminology and medical abbreviations. So I'm going in on Thursday to do a review and then the test starts at 8:30 am on friday.

Off to hit the books... er.. maybe :P

1 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's so sad. I wish I was going to be on PEI so I could attend the funeral.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home