Allyson

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Countdown

MATT. Matt. matt. MaTt. mAtT. Matt. MATT. There, happy? :P

So the countdown is on ... Christmas is on Saturday. And for once I am ready for it! yayyyyyyyyyyy me. Well, except for a little bit of wrapping, but at least everything is bought :P

Work is... well... it's going. Boxing day is the busiest day of the year for them, and it will be our first day out on the phones. Extremely much freaking out. I am scared to death, and it may be my first AND last day. Gosh only knows.

Only have to work till 4:30 on Friday. Woo-hoo. So after that, I'm heading to Rustico to see Christmas lights, then up west :D

Saturday is Christmas Eve, which means church in O'leary. The little church that we usually go to isn't having a service this year so we are going to the one in the Brae. It should still be nice... I always liked going to church up west, in comparison to going to one in Summerside. I know there shouldn't be much of a difference, but I ALWAYS liked it better in O'leary. Especially at christmas time.

Then, for the first time in 23 years I will be spending Christmas day at my place in Summerside. With Grampie gone, and Gram in Ontario, it will be a pretty bleak day. It will actually be kind of nice to get it over with to be honest.

Then, back to work on Boxing Day. I'm really grateful to get Christmas eve and day off tho. And I'm done at 5:30 on New Year's eve, so right now, i'm just hoping that I don't have to work at 8am on New Year's day so that I can go out... we shall see, we shall see.

The last couple of days have been pretty uneventful. Work, eat, sleep. Work, eat, sleep. Lol, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of room for anything else :P Ooo. Me and Les went out the other night, which was fun. We used to go out to McD's every once in a while to split a meal, but we haven't really done that since she left for Mt. A. so we went out for some ice cream the other night. It was kind of funny, cuz she was all pissed off at me, and I was like, fine, I'm heading out, "Mom, can i borrow your car?" and les looked up, and asked "where are you going? can i come too?" I love that we fight one minute and are best friends the next. It's still hard to picture her as an adult, but an adult she most certainly is.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnywho. Enuf of the nothing for now. I'll write sometime when I actually have something to say.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Misty said…

    Hey chicky! Merry Christmas! will see you Friday night, we're not gonna be in Kensington on Thurs...
    Misty

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Allyson! Hope your Christmas went well and have a happy New Year's! Everything is well here...now to look for a job! Er! Oh well it's gotta be done, right? Best of luck at your new job!
    Mindy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home