Allyson

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I snitched this from Mindy's site :P

Your...

Name: Allyson

Birthday: June 25, 1982

Birthplace: PEI

Current Location: Home

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5'5" -- ish

Heritage: Scottish, English, Irish, French

Weaknesses: ...ice cream

Fears: rejection, the dark, failure, heights

Perfect Pizza: pep and cheese

Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lol

Best Physical Feature: Eyes

Bedtime: whenever i'm sleepy

Goal To Achieve This Year: Um. Move out.

Most Missed Memory: I have too many of them.

Thoughts First Waking Up: Shut that damn alarm clock off!!!

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

How do you want to Die: i'd rather freeze to death than burn... i'd rather overdose than drown... i'd rather live than die!

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: happy

What country would you most like to Visit: greece, australia

Are you a Health Freak: nah

The Shoes You Wore Today: haven't worn shoes yet :P lol, its snowing and I am still inside


Pick one...

Pepsi or Coke: don't care, can't tell the diff anyway

MacDonalds or Burger King: mcdonalds

Single or Group Dates: depends

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea

Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla

Cappuccino or Coffee: iced cap


Do you...

Smoke: No

Swear: I try not to, but the "f"s will come flying out from time to time.

Sing: In the shower and in the car...

Shower Daily: No, I bathe in a tin tub in the kitchen, and only on special occasions! <--- hehehehe this is mindy's answer but i'm keeping it cuz it's funny :P

want to go to College: yup... i also finished university...

want to get Married: someday

belive in yourself: some days

get Motion Sickness: yeah, if i read in the car... or sometimes if i'm on a boat...

think you are Attractive: some days

get along with your Parents: most of the time

like Thunderstorms: nope

play an Instrument: tenor sax but not since high school..


In the past month have you...

Drank Alcohol: once or twice :P

Smoked: No

been on Drugs: No

gone on a trip: Just a day trip to Moncton

gone to a Mall: How embarrassing is this? I go to school at a mall. There, I've got my head down. <--- yeah, me too actually

eaten a box of Oreos: No

eaten Sushi: No

been on Stage: No

been Dumped: No

gone Skinny Dipping: No, way too cold in the last month for that!

Stolen Anything: No



Have you ever been...

Drunk: ..teehee.. of course

called a Tease: nope, well maybe

Beaten up: nuh-uh

in Love: Of course



In a Boy. . .

Favourite Eye Color: brown

Favourite Hair Color: dark

Short or Long Hair: shaggy

Height: Average

Weight: "if you can FIT in my pants, you can't get INTO my pants" :P

Best Clothing Style: hmm... i dont care... a tee and jeans is always ok
Fun with numbers...

Number of Drugs I have taken: not many.

Number of CDs I own: yowza, i don't know. quite a few.

Number of Piercings: 1 in each ear, 1 in my nose, and 1 in my tongue, so 4!

Number of Tattoos: one... butterfly on my lower back

Number of things in my Past I Regret: one or two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home