Allyson

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday, boring Monday

The weekend was ok, I went to see Harry Potter. It was GREAT! Lol, I love that series. And now, I really want to see two of the movies from the preview...

From "Hoodwinked"
"So what if the creepy wolf was following you through the woods? You can't lock someone up for being creepy!"
Cop1-on the phone "Hey, you know that guy we have locked up?"
Cop2 "The creepy one?"
Cop1 "Yeah, let him go"

From another one I can't remember it's name, about penguins.
Leader penguin "Ok, now I want everyone to look at the penguin next to you and hug him or her"
Penguin 1 "What are you doing?"
Penguin 2 "Hugging you."
Penguin 1 "Why?"
Penguin 2 "Cause he said to."
Penguin 1 "Stop it."
Penguin 2 "You liiiiiiiiiiike it!"

Lol. Too cute. I want to see them both.

Um. What else happened this weekend? It was fairly uneventful. Ooo. I got quite a bit of Christmas shopping done, and it's all wrapped! Look at me being all productive. Um. Job hunting again. My favorite thing to do. Not. But whatever, hopefully something will come up tres soon.

Here is the list of goals for the day:

Before Lunch:
Surgery Transcription
Radiology Transcription

After Lunch:
Edit morning transcription
Write respiratory test (I know, I know, I keep putting it off -- Sue me!)

And the sweater I'm wearing looks like it's covered in cat hair. But it's not. I'm actually not a big fan of cats (despite the fact that i found a picture from when i was in kindergarten saying i was thankful for them at thanksgiving :S) go figure. I have this scarf. And every time I wear it, I look like I am covered it cat hair. And it doesn't come out very well in the wash --- Eww. Makes me unhappy. I am going to have to stop wearing the scarf with this sweater and attack it (the sweater) with some tape when I get home :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home