Allyson

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I feel as though I have been neglecting my blog, so here is a reeeeeeeally quick update. Finally finished my course. Yay me. That only took like a gazillion days longer than it should have.

Feeling great and not-so-great at the same time. Fun stuff. Not. I am excited because I have a job interview this afternoon. That makes me happy. I am no-so-great cuz I've been feeling sick since I woke up. And no it's not nerves cuz I just found out about the interview about 30 minutes ago and I've been icky all morning. Bah freakin humbug.

Christmas shopping is mostly done, which is a good thing, since my money is almost gone.

I've been spending inordinate amounts of time doing absolutely nothing or spending money that I do not have. This is not good.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where was the interview at? I hope you got the job!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Allyson said…

    I did get the job!!! Lol, it's at the call centre in Summerside... I wish it was at the Med centre instead, but hey, a job is a job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home