Allyson

Monday, November 21, 2005

Argh

So, I've been working my butt off all day, and I'm still nowheres near where I wanted to be this morning. I finished one side of the surgery and one side of radiology tapes and corrected *some* of them. Radiology SUCKS. I don't even *have* to do them, so I may just hand it the ones I have done, but get them all corrected and stuff. I write my final assessment in transcribing on Thursday. Cannot wait, because that is my last thing, for sure, I will not be talked into doing any more extra work before I am exited!!!! But now it's 3 and I haven't even looked at the stuff to write the respiratory test. I might put it off till tomorrow, I do not know. Tomorrow, we supposedly have a session on resumes and job hunting, mock interview, etc but I don't know if we do or not.. I haven't found the sign-up sheet for it anywhere, and no one else has mentioned anything about it... grr.. and i'm not coming down Wednesday... so I'm thinking that tomorrow will be my only chance to finish this... unless I get my act together and head to the library rightNOW. Which I might. I just want to write my name on the top of it, and see if I have enough other marks to pass with :P Lol, you never know.

So, schoolwise, the rest of the week looks something like this...
Tonight... possibly write respiratory before 4:30
Tomorrow... come to chtown? for resume etc session and write respiratory if not done tonight...
Wednesday... not coming to chtown
Thursday... meet with pat at 9:15, transcribing assessment
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home