Allyson

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Frustration

So my meeting and production have been cancelled today as Pat is out sick. Argh. Shoulda coulda woulda just stayed at home this morning. *Frustration, frustration, frustration's so much fun... you never know just who will win, until the game is done* Remember that game? I think I used to like it. Not so much anymore. Anyways, the good thing is that I get to go over my stuff today and get to UPEI to get a letter which will allow me to sub in the new year. And maybe even before Christmas, who knows? OoO and maybe I will do some Christmas shopping. That could be fun. I am so close to being done I can taste it :P Lol. I'm never done this early and it feels darn good.


Went out with Amanda last night for a couple of hours. She was the one who needed to pick up some stuff and I think that I did more shopping than she did :P Go figure. Anywho, probably more later, as I can imagine I will be bored with editing my transcription before too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home