Allyson

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So this is my first official post of the new year. Whoop-di-freakin-doo. I am in an amazing mood today. Not. However, that is above and beyond the point. I am now lookng for a new job. I left resolve as I could not stand people yelling at me all day. So now I'm back to square one. I applied for a job in my field, and I'm getting my name on the sub list, but it all seems to be adding up to nothing. I'm going to Maine in the next couple of weeks to check out the job opps there. Hopefully they are better than they are here!


So this is *my new year's resolution* Found it through Les's blog. Not that I smoke pot or anything :P Try it, it's fun.



In the year 2006 I resolve to:

Stop smoking pot by taking up crack instead.



Get your resolution here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home