Allyson

Sunday, June 19, 2005

So here I was, all comfy cozy in bed. I had my window open quite a bit which is something i don't usually do, but I didn't think too much about it. There *was* a screen in it. And something tickles my leg. I brush it away assuming its a cotton fuzzy or something equally as dangerous. Turns out to be a june bug............. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-yuck! I *hate* those things. So now I'm stuck here, afraid to get back into bed in case another one managed to finangle it's way into my humble abode.

La-de-da. So here was my day. Awakened at 11 a.m. by Amanda calling. Now. As I remember it, yesterday when we made plans to do shopping and lunch, I was going to call her at 11:30. But that is beyond the point :P Anyway, after my rude awakening, lol, I got up and ready for the day. Amanda and Cindy came to get me and we went to KFC and then did the so-called malls of Summerside. I was looking for a new dress but it turns out Summerside shopping really isn't conducive to that.

Me, and Amanda, and Mark were supposed to go to Peake's tonight and I was totally looking forward to it, but instead am I here hallucinating more june bugs in my pj's. Turns out Amanda is going to go to all of Murph's bro's fiance's bachelorette party instead of just making an appearance, and Mark's cashflow isn't... flowing that is.

So, once again, being me, I managed to get all my wires crossed. Apparently I work tomorrow 5-10 and Tuesday 1-5. Sounds easy enough, eh. But I managed to think it was nothing tomorrow and monday 1-6. Sigh. One of these days.

OoO bonus. Going to Pat and Willy's on Tuesday night for my birthday. Tres happy re that. It'll be nice to see some people again. Hopefully they show up and tht line from "what's my age again" is not an omen... "Nobody likes you when you're twenty three" :P

Well, I think by now if I'm not brave enough to go back to bed, I never will be, and on that note I am signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home