Allyson

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Currently watching: UPEI Graduation 2005

I am watching the first graduation of the year; the second one is at 2... It makes me totally sad. I remember being little and watching it thinking that I would never reach the point of graduating from university and now, i've surpassed it. What a goal. Did absolutley nothing for me, mind you. You'd be surprised how very unfar a bachelor of science by itself will take you. Still, they were a great four years and I wouldn't change them. I would not have discovered how much I enjoy modern art, or physiology, or biology without having been there. So, in the end, it wasn't for naught.

Technically, my dad is graduating this afternoon. He will be the first and only graduate this year of the Applied Arts Degree in Print Journalism. Natalie SHOULD have graduated with him, but for some reason, she isn't on the list. Strange because I think she got all of her credits by Christmas.

This afternoon should be interesting. It will be all the science students, which I am way more familiar with than the arts and business people. I was never really into the business aspect of life.

Today is Saturday. I won't be going far as I still have no money. I guess that I will be putting in a couple of hours or work tomorrow, but after that, je ne sais pas. Aw well, c'est un peu d'argent dans ma poche. (a bit of money in my pocket). I am working on my French again and am considering a course in New Brunswick which will make me fluent en francais. It is a 40 week course and costs about 2600. All in the realm of possibility, we shall see, we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home