Allyson

Monday, May 31, 2004

A smile speaks a thousand words...

Sigh. I wish I could find that guy who could tell me what my 6 smiles are. Sorry. Just watched Win A Date With Tad Hamilton. That is exactly the type of guy I need... Someone who knows those details. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh K. Enough of that.

"No, I'm not gonna worry
No, I'm in no hurry
It's in the hands of fate
There's nothing I can do
And it might be tomorrow
Or the one that follows
Got the rest of my life to look forward to
'Cause every day is
One day closer to you..."
- Carolyn Dawn Johnson

So. Today I have the day off. This is going to get boring. I can't wait to get the car fixed because I hate being stuck in the house. Not that I can't walk anywhere... because I can. I just like knowing that I have a car at my disposal.

Summer time, and I have a cold. Perfect timing *sniffle*
Oh well, the way that the weather has been, it is hard to believe that it is summer.

Saturday was interesting. Turned out to be quite a drive-y day. Luckily though, in the end, I did not have to try and find my way to Tyler's in Cardigan... I was so tired by the end of the day... If I would have had to go there, I think I would have fallen asleep driving home.

Went up to O'leary around 11 in the morning, stayed to visit with Lorri and Dominick till 1... then drove back to Summerside... Had "lunch" in K'Town with the girls around 3... Went to Ch'Town... Did some shopping... ran into "blah" ... then got home around 7ish... Was supposed to go out in ch'town saturday night but since had been planning on going to Cardigan, couldn't go...

Blah Blah Blah.

Lol, this is so boring.

I am going to shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home