Allyson

Friday, June 30, 2006

I have to write this up before i forget. It was the happiest road block EVER lol. On my way to work (about 7:30ish) on the way to Charlottetown I kept running in to construction etc. And when I got to this specific one I was like whoa they're blocking off the road to move a house. It was just coming out of its driveway. So that was kinda neat in and of itself BUT the fact that the workers were just donning jeans made it even better. No pudgy construction guys there!!! LOL, I couldn't help smiling going by.. made my morning a little better.. hope someone else saw them too so your day will be a little brighter too!

So I got to come in to work for 8 today. Which is good. I'm done of Medical Records by 4 and then to Dr. Bergin's for an hour... And then *drumroll please*
LONG WEEKEND!! Lol, I am not coming back to Charlottetown until Tuesday at 1. I dunno about working at the Dairy, I would imagine I will be there for a couple of hours at some point, but still. Yippee!!! A whole weekend at the cottage.. and hopefully some time at the beach... i totally need it! AND maybe the fireworks Saturday night in Chtown... we shall see, we shall see. I wonder if anywhere else is having fireworks... i mean they wouldn't be as spectacular as chtown's but it wouldn't be so far a drive :P hmm... just a thought...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I so should have went to work later today instead of 515AM, I would have gotten to see these construction guys :( Anwyay, as for fireworks, we put on a show every year just so ya' know... and there is a full day of festivities down here.. you guys should drop in! :p chat later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home