Allyson

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hoping to avoid orange streaks...

Another weekend come and gone... gosh they fly by fast!!!

Sooooo what is this week going to bring??? Well, last week I found out that I got the 10% job at Dr. Bergin's office... which is great... another 5 or so extra hours a week... especially because my stint in Medical Records is winding down until mid-July. From what I can gather I'll just be doing two or three days a week in between and then full time again in mid-July... so the rest of the week i am wokring.. and then saturday is jess's birthday... monday is les's... which means mine is just around the corner :P

And...... after being told my legs look glow in the dark pale for the umpteenth time, I tried once again to self-tan.

The Product: Coppertone Oil-Free Self Tanner

The Verdict... yet to come :P

3 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Misty said…

    hehe, gotta love the whole orange streak thing. you should go in the tanning beds a couple of rounds, they are great!

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm so happy for you...Trans is what you wanted! Its been so long since we have chatted. I fax alot to Dr. Peter Bergins office..Ooohhh....Did you hear that Mindy got on FULLTIME at PCH in Diagnostic Imaging! Isn't that wonderful! Other than that, I haven't heard any other news...Chat with you soon; hopefully!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Allyson said…

    Oooo lol I type a bunch of Dr. Saunders reports... check the bottom next time Kendra... if it says aay then I typed it :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home