Allyson

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ok, so lately I have not exactly been keeping this blog up to date.

*deep breath*

Ok here goes.

I worked opening day at the Dairy Royal on Sunday. I can hear Leslie objecting already -- ok ok I only worked 6 hours opening day :P Still, it was tres sucky, and then started in medical records at the QEH yesterday. Last week was spent in Dr. Bergin's office... well, 4 days anyway. And I had an interview with him on Wednesday, but I haven't heard anything from that yet. But yay! Medical Records! This is why I took the whole Med Support course believe it or not, to do transcribing. And transcribing is what i will do :P Feels wicked great to be doing it, but I just wish it was closer... like the PCH or O'Leary Hospital. Basically, they are going to train me for two or three weeks, and then I'm pretty much set fo full time work this summer... and I have the last two weeks in August at Dr. Bergin's office... and I heard through the grapevine I might be getting trained for a new department. Which is great.

Finances are getting strained. Blah. I haven't had a decent paycheck in a month and a half. Thank god this Friday is payday.

Um... what else? My car has a tire that won't keep air in it, so I have to go and get a new one tomorrow... there goes some more money out the window :P Luckily, it's just a tire, it'll probably be a new engine by the end of the summer with my luck.

The neighbours are outside drinking beer. I guess that means summer is here :P Can't wait for the cottage to be ready... won't be much longer now!!! Hmm... maybe I shall go partake with the neighbours... lol... if only i liked beer... or the neighbours LOL

later for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home